Therapeutica Orthopedic Sleeping Pillow
This pillow was created to work for those who sleep on their backs, sides, or both. The ergonomic design offers comfortable but firm support in all sleeping postures. It is very important to measure properly so you are using the correct size for your body.
- Fitted zippered pillow cover included (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case
- Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
This pillow doesn't look like what you might expect that's because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Pillow Size - Shoulder Measurement
Child: 6 - 10 yrs. old
Petite: 4¼" - 5¼"
Average: 5¼" - 6¼"
Large: 6¼" - 7¼"
Extra Large: 7¼" - Plus
Child: 22.5" x 10.25" x 3.75"
Petite: 23.5" x 10.5" x 4.5"
Average: 24.75" x 10.75" x 5.25"
Large: 25.75" x 10.75" x 6"
Extra Large: 26.5" x 11" x 6.75"
How to Use
The Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment. The center of the pillow is designed specifically for back sleeping with a unique wedge for upper back support. Both outside edges of the pillow are designed for side sleeping. The unique density of our foam creates a firm but soft feel which allows for a comfortable, yet supportive night's sleep.
We Also Recommend
Tri-Core Cervical Support Pillow (Full Size)