ROHO Mosaic Wheelchair Cushion
Designed with inflatable interconnected air cells, this lightweight and affordable wheelchair cushion distributes pressure evenly and doesn't bottom out.
The ROHO Mosaic Wheelchair Cushion, which adjusts by inflation, provides basic skin protection for wheelchair users. Its single-celled design means that all air chambers are interconnected. This air cell technology helps distribute pressure evenly while also preventing bottoming out. An air pump is included with each Mosaic Wheelchair Cushion and inserts into the nozzle on the front of the cushion to fill with the desired amount of air pressure. Every corner of the cover has an opening for the valve, so the pressure can be adjusted while it is in the cover. Choose from 6 different sizes and your choice of a standard cover.
- Distributes weight evenly across the cushion
- Adjusts to an individual's shape, weight, and position
- Weighs less than 1 lb. and is easy to handle and carry
- Provides basic skin/soft tissue protection, support, and comfort
- Easily cleans with soap and water, and the cover is machine washable
Product Specifications / Dimensions
- Construction: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) made without DEHP
- Height, Outer Sides: 3 in.
- Height, Front Middle: 2.8 in.
- Height, Sacral Bucket: 2.6 in.
- Weight Limit: 315 lbs.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Cushion: 12-Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6-Month Warranty