OMRON 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
OMRON MODEL # BP7450CAN 10 Series Wireless
Our easy-to-use OMRON 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7450CAN) is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Monitor features a horizontally designed, dual LCD monitor, which lets you immediately compare your current reading to your last reading, while the large, black, backlit side-by-side comparison display makes your readings easier to see.
This premium blood pressure monitor stores 200 blood pressure readings for two users (100 per user), while the Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes. Sync via Bluetooth to the free OMRON Connect app for unlimited memory, graphs and trend tracking, as well as unlimited users. The OMRON Connect app works with iOS and Android devices (visit OmronHealthcare.ca/service-and-support/connected-health/connected-device-compatibility for a list of compatible devices). It also works with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices using the OMRON Health skill.
This monitor includes other OMRON exclusives such as an enhanced Irregular Heartbeat Symbol, which alerts you of the number of irregular heartbeats (up to three) while your blood pressure is being measured, and TruRead technology which, allows you to automatically take three consecutive readings at intervals you can customize (15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, or the optimal two-minute rest period between readings) and displays the average.
Additionally, the Hypertension Indicator feature displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above.
With the monitor, you get the OMRON pre-formed ComFit cuff, which is designed to help reduce cuff placement and measurement errors, and fits arms from 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference. It also includes a convenient AC adapter so your monitor is ready whenever you are.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OMRON Healthcare, Inc. is under license. The iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. The Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (included) and AC Adapter (included)
- Dual LCD Display: Two-User, 200-Reading Storage: shows your last reading right next to your current reading for a convenient and immediate comparison and accommodates two users, storing up to 200 readings (100 readings per user) on one device; also includes AC Adapter
- TruRead Technology: allows you to automatically take 3 consecutive readings at intervals you can customize (15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, or the optimal two-minute rest period between readings) and then displays the average
- Advanced Accuracy Technology: Measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- Backlit LCD Display: features high-contrast, black backlit screen with extra-large numbers for easy-to-read blood pressure results
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience: to sync to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS® or Android® devices (for a list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.ca/service-and-support/connected-health) and the OMRON Health skill for Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices
- Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff: is pre-formed and features total arm circumference inflation; fits arms 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference
Length: 4.1″ (105 mm), Width: 7.5″ (191 mm), Height: 3.1″ (79 mm)
Weight: 16.6 oz. (470 g)