Digital Dual Channel TENS/NMS Device for Pain Relief and Muscles Rehabilitation available in Canada
Ability to run two different TENS programmes at the same time, which allows you to run a combination of high and low-frequency pain relief treatments on two areas. Each of the dual channels is totally independent of the other.
Use channel 1 to release pain-relieving endorphins in the area where the pain occurs. At the same time, use channel 2 for triggering the pain gate mechanism, placing your electrodes on the meridian near the vertebra. Endorphins and gate mechanism are targeted with different combinations of stimulus at the same time, this is where MultiTENS is very useful.
Multiphase custom programmes: Up to 5 phases can be configured for each of the three custom programmes. The custom programmes feature a simple setup of one phase only or an advanced setup of up to 5 phases.
Comprehensive Statistics: The statistics are backed up by an internal calendar system. When locked, the unit records up to 5 sessions daily for up to 60 days. An easy to use menu system allows the therapist to review the statistics to ensure that the patient is using the unit correctly.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current, Constant current, Max voltage: 180Volts +10/-30V
- Modes: Continuous, Burst, Modulated and NMS (Work/Rest stimulation)
- Parameters: 0-90mA, 2-200Hz, 50-450µS
- 13 Pre-set TENS programmes
- 4 Pre-set NMS programmes
- 3 Custom programmes to set up your own treatment
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used)
- An improved clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- An improved keypad with bigger keys for ease of use.
With a combination of 20 programs, the MultiTENS is suitable for a wide variety of uses. For treatment of pain associated with Arthritis, Lumbago, Osteoporosis, Sciatica, Cancer Pain, Period Pain and much, much more.
NOTE: Do not use TENS during pregnancy (unless medically advised).