M-Brace Vega Aligner #43
A knee orthosis with adjustable knee joints used for:
• Patellar chonodropathy (osteochondral repairs)
• Retropatellar osteoarthitis
• Post-operative and post-traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial & Posterior tilt, etc.)
• Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
• Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella stabilization, Patella tendon repairs)
• General knee pain
• Mild Chondromalacia
• Condylar Fractures
• Tibial Plateau Fractures
This brace is designed to stabilize the motion of the knee joint, keeping it aligned during flexion and extension movements. Constructed entirely from breathable materials, the next-to-skin layer is made from anti-bacterial and anti-allergy fabric. Its complex structure, equipped with patella stabilizer, offers comfortable containment of the patellar compartment, useful in cases of associated conditions (medial or lateral ligaments, anterior or posterior cruciate ligament and patellar instability). Two patented, multicentric, adjustable aluminum rods are included to control flexion and extension quickly and easily. The rods are equipped with bearings supporting the condyles and rigid tibial and femoral supports to control rotation.
One of the better braces I have had for my knee and at a very good price. Very easy to use and maintain. Highly recommend this brace. Company is excellent for shipping out as well, Very fast.
We Also Recommend
Hi5 Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desks with Rectangular Tabletop (120 x 60cm)