Intelect IFC - Portable Electrotherapy
Intelect Portable Interferential Current (IFC) Electrotherapy for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain.
The basic principle of Interferential Current (IFC) Therapy uses the principle of interference to maximize the current permeating deep into the tissues while minimizing the unwanted stimulation of the cutaneous nerves.
This form of electrotherapy is the most common used by physiotherapists and allied health professionals in the clinic. This unit gives the same results but is designed to be used at home. Many clinicians will also put heat or ice over the pads while the treatment is on to further help reduce the pain and recover from injury. Most clinics put IFC on their patients for approximately 15 minutes at a time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dual Channel, Manual Selection for two or four Electrodes.
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude, Interference Frequency and Difference Frequency parameters.
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts): Continuous, 1/1, 8/8 and 10/10 Ramped.
- Sliding cover for controls and battery.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- Intelect Digital IFC Unit - 77719
- 9-volt battery
- Includes 120V AC line cord adapter
- 1 - 4 pack of 2" x 2" DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- Instruction booklet
- Convenient carrying case
Interferential Current (IFC)
- Symptomatic relief and management of acute and chronic pain.
- Increase blood flow to the area of injury to help in the recovery process.
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis, rotator cuff injuries, upper and lower back injuries, neck pain and injuries such as whiplash, elbow pain, and general musculature pain.
CHATTANOOGA INTELECT DEVICES WARRANTY – LIMITED 1 YEAR
If there are any issues within the first 30 days of purchasing the device, you can return it to us, The Physio Store Inc. and we will replace the device free of charge.
After this time, the remaining Warranty will be honoured by the manufacturer - Chattanooga.
You can register your warranty with them directly at Chattanooga Warranty Registration Page.
Register before the warranty period runs out. You will receive an email confirming your warranty registration.