*Curbside delivery means that the shipper will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house/clinic, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and push the package(s) onto the sidewalk in front of your house/clinic. The freight carrier will contact you to schedule delivery. We don't bring the package inside the house/clinic, that is your responsibility.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
The Galaxy TTET300 is a multifunctional 3-section traction table which, in conjunction with a traction unit, allows for easy and efficient spinal traction treatment.
Traction treatment has been utilized for years as a safe solution in the treatment of spinal conditions involving nerve root compression, acute muscular spasm and osteoarthritic discogenic conditions.
Stretching the spine reduces pressure on the intervertebral disc, relaxes tense muscles, relieves compression and irritation of the nerve roots and improves circulation in the area of the vertebral artery.
The TTET300’s roller-mounted surface prevents friction below the hips and legs, allowing to apply the full traction force during vertebral treatment. In addition, because the rolling sections can be locked in place, this variable-height traction table also serves as an ideal treatment couch.
Traction Motor: $4395
Saunders cervical: $645
Features & Benefits
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Roller-mounted surface prevents friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head/back section elevates to 85°
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronic System enables electric high/low height adjustment from 57 to 102 cm with capacity up to 200 kg
- Available in 9 different upholstery color versions: Ecru-Crème, Beige, Blue, Navy Blue, Terra Cotta, Chocolate, Gray, Graphite Gray, Black
We Also Recommend
A Chattanooga Galaxy Electric Hi Low 3 Section Table