DuraStick Electrodes - 2" x 3.5" square (1 Pack of 4 Pads)
The Dura-Stick electrodes - 2" x 3.5" square (4 pack) from Chattanooga stand out for their comfort and efficiency. They have a reinforcement of white fabric that allows for a greater adaptability to the person's skin. The package includes 4 electrodes.
The Dura-Stick electrodes from Chattanooga are composed of a carbon film covered with non-washable textile threads. The Dura-Stick electrode ensures excellent conduction of current thanks to the hypoallergenic Multistick gel. These electrodes are perfectly designed for single-patient use.
These electrodes are designed to last approximately 30-40 sessions under normal conditions. Their conductivity is slightly less than the Dura-Stick Plus electrodes.
Features and Benefits
- Comes in a package of 4 electrodes.
- Woven coating on the top of the electrode.
- Self sticking hypoallergenic design using gel and carbon
- Re-useable bag included
- Wire connection design
- Works with all TENS, IFC, Muscle stim units that have a wire pin connection.
- Economical electrodes by Chattanooga
- 30-40 uses under normal conditions