DonJoy Reaction Web Knee Brace
Know Pain? Know Gain.
Get fast relief with a unique, elastomeric web that actually pulls pain away from your knee.
The REACTION WEB is a responsive, webbed approach to knee pain that gives you a distinct alternative to the basic knee sleeve. Developed by world renown orthopedic surgeon, Dr. William Nordt, the REACTION WEB can help decrease knee pain and increase function to get you back to your active lifestyle. The elastomeric web absorbs shock, disperses energy and shifts pain away from your knee. This comfortable, easy to apply solution takes the shape of your knee, with a design engineered for better fit and comfort. What’s your Reaction?
- Progressive Pain Relief — The elastomeric web design helps to reduce pain by dispersing energy across the knee. The web acts like a spring to absorb shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee.
- Elastomeric Web — Acts to dynamically stabilize the patella on all sides, bringing the patella into proper tracking position to reduce pain for patients with general patellofemoral instabilities.
- Reimbursable Solution — PDAC-assigned code for L1810, the REACTION WEB has dual-axis hinges that are flexible, creating synergy with the elastomeric web for optimal fit and support, and providing energy dispersion to the knee.
- Sustained Comfort — The open framework of the elastomeric web, in combination with the mesh backing, creates a comfortable fit and a breathable solution for relief of anterior knee pain.
- Stays in Place — The adjustable strapping at the top and bottom allow uniform pressure across the knee working in tandem with the elastomeric web to stay in place on the knee for all-day usage.
- Better Fit and Comfort — A new back pad fits and conforms better to the knee, and is softer, more breathable and more lightweight.
- REACTION WEB Colors — Available in limited quantities for a limited time.