Cruiser X4 Wheelchair
- Weighs 34 pounds or less when properly equipped in the basic configuration (Excluding front rigging).
- Easy to propel and transport.
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy-to-use lever release mechanism. (Figure A - C)
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy-to-maintain.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Patented adjustable depth seat. 16" and 18" on chair depths. (Figure D - F)
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free. (Figure G).
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity. (Figure H)
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability.
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments. (Figure I)
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
|Width Open with 16" | 18" | 20" | Seat||23" | 25" | 27"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||17" | 18" | 19"|
|Back Height||16" - 17.5"|
|Seat Depth||16"/18" On Chair|
|Length with Riggings||43"|
|Product Weight without Riggings (16", 18", 20")||32 lbs. | 34 lbs. | 36 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight (16", 18", 20")||46 lbs. | 48 lbs. | 50 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Limited Lifetime|