2320 Therabath Pro Paraffin Bath
THERABATH UNIT + 6 LB WAX REFILL SCENT FREE INCLUDED
Since 1962, physicians, physical therapists, and arthritis specialists have recommended the Therabath Paraffin Therapy Bath because paraffin therapy is one of the most proven and effective methods to provide Pain relief and Comfort for arthritic pain, stiffness, inflammation, muscle spasms, and irritation from dry cracked damaged skin. The Moist Heat Therapy provided by this Paraffin Bath effectively increases blood flow to aid in rehabilitation. The warm paraffin bath also is effective to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture to the surface of the skin. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Components
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath.
- 6 Pounds (Six 1 pound bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin Beads.
- 1 plastic grille.
- 1 lid with integrated handle.
- IEC receptacle hospital-grade cord.
- Operator's Manual.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Features & Benefits
- Rugged construction – built to last.
- Worry-free, automatic temperature control.
- Hospital grade construction made in the USA.
- Deep immersion.
- Anodized aluminum tank is lightweight, durable and energy efficient
- Integrated handles for ease of transport in home or clinic.
- Safe temperature range maintained even during the initial melt.
Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Specifications
- Inside Dimensions (W x L x D): 6.75 x 11.4 x 5.8"
- Outside Dimensions (W x L x D): 8.2 x 14.3 x 7.5"
- Wax Capacity: 6 to 9 pounds.
- FDA Class II Medical device.
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards.
- Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath Warranty: 5 Years Limited.