US 1000 3rd Edition Portable Ultrasound Unit
The portable US 1000 3rd Edition is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep ultrasonic waves within body tissues to treat pain, muscle spasms, and joint stiffness.
Unlike electrical modalities, ultrasound is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature. The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave, or ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of human hearing. Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature, and inducing vasodilation, to give you the relief you need - all controllable with 3 different power output settings! Treatment duration is determined by a medical practitioner, and may range from 5-10 minutes depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site. Because air is a very poor sound conductor, ultrasound gels are used to conduct the sound wave energy to the skin.
This portable ultrasound unit is a great choice for non-invasive pain relief. No more pain meds or pills, this unit is similar to the one used in your Chiropractor's or Physical Therapist's office, but made for your home.
- Therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat within tissues of effected area
- Device must be used with ultrasound gel to conduct the ultrasound energy to the skin
- Three power output settings
- Three Timer Settings: 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Doctor Recommended and Patient Trusted
- Package includes everything needed to start treatment right away:
- 1x US 1000 3rd Edition
- 1x AC Adapter
- 2oz Tube of Ultrasound Gel
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Power Source: AC Adapter - 100-240 Volts AC Input (DC 15V)
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 10%
- ERA Treatment Area: 6.16 cm² ± 20%
- Temporal Maximum Power: 4W ± 20%
- Output Mode: Pulse
Output Intensity: 1.6W/cm² (Low), 2.6W/cm² (Medium), 4.6W/cm² (High)
- Duty Cycle: 8% (Low), 14% (Medium), 29% (High)
- Pulse Width:
- Low: 8% 0.5mS ± 10%
- Medium: 14% 1mS ± 10%
High: 29% 2mS ± 10%
- Repetition Rate: 150Hz ± 10%
- Working Time: 5, 10, and 15 minutes
- Material of Applicator: Aluminum
- Beam Type: Collimated
- Connect power wire to wire socket.
- Connect AC adapter to power.
- Apply sufficient gel to skin at target area.
- Switch on the power. It power signal light is on, start to use Portable Ultrasound.
- Place the treatment head on the skin and move it slowly over the target area in a circular motion or in linear strokes at a rate of about 1 inch per second. DO NOT stop moving treatment head while in use.
- Use special care on bony prominence's to avoid discomfort.
- The power automatically turns off in 10 minutes or, if desired, the power can be turned off sooner by pushing the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
- After using the US-1000, clean skin with water to remove gel.
- Wipe excess gel off the treatment head with a damp cloth. Disinfect treatment head with antiseptic wipe. Do not immerse treatment head in water or solvent.
- When power shuts off, leave unit off for 30 minutes before restarting unit.
- After every treatment, disconnect AC adapter from power source.
- Do not impact the treatment head or drop treatment head on the floor.
Great unit. Limited instructions.
Seems to help
To whom it may concern.
Since I got my ultrasound unit I have
not stop using it. I have seen a big difference in my knees.It's small but it do the job I would recommend same to people and I am very please with it. The only thing is that the ultrasound gel is not
Great Products and thanks for the fast shipping