Chattanooga Colpac Blue Vinyl Cold Therapy Pack Strip 3 x 11
The Chattanooga Colpac Blue Vinyl strip provides up to 20 minutes of therapeutic cooling that covers a small area for targeted effect and comfort. Injuries like bursitis, arthritis, tendonitis, or sprains and strains require professional grade ice packs to manage properly. With the Chattanooga Colpac Blue Vinyl cold pack, you can be sure to have the best ice pack available to help manage inflammation and injury.
Features of the Chattanooga Colpac Blue Vinyl Cold Therapy Pack include:
- Strip size of 3 x 11 inches for compact coverage of small joint or soft tissue injuries.
- Non-toxic clay within the pack remains flexible when frozen for maximal comfort during treatment.
- Easy to use - simply freeze flat and apply.
- Durable, latex-free blue vinyl is designed for professional use.
- Delivers 20 minutes of cold therapy.
Spend a short time in any professional therapy clinic, and you'll likely see physical therapists reaching for the Colpac when their patients require ice. That's because Chattanooga has been making professional grade cold packs for years, and rehab specialists trust the durability and therapeutic cooling properties of Chattanooga products.
Your Chattanooga Colpac Blue Vinyl cold pack can be held in place by the 4" x 48" Nylatex Wrap (product CH1212, sold separately) for maximal compression and coverage of your cold pack.