Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Cold Pack Standard Size 11 x 14
The ColPac Blue Vinyl Half Size provides up to 30 minutes of therapeutic cooling that covers a large area for targeted relief and comfort. When inflammation strikes, you need rapid access to cold therapy, and you want the cold pack that physical therapists and athletic trainers use. Injuries like bursitis, arthritis, tendonitis, or sprains and strains require professional grade ice packs to manage properly. With the Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl cold pack, you can be sure to have the best ice pack available to provides instant pain relief for fever, bruises, sprain, strains, and helps to manage swelling.
Features of the Standard Size Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl cold pack include:
- Standard size of 11 x 14 inches for excellent coverage of joint or soft tissue injuries.
- Clay filling remains flexible when frozen for maximal comfort during treatment.
- Easy to use - simply freeze flat and apply.
- Durable, latex-free blue vinyl is designed for professional use.
- Delivers 30 minutes of therapeutic ice.
You'll likely see physical therapists or sports trainers reaching for the Chattanooga ColPac when their patients require ice therapy. That's because Chattanooga has been making professional grade cold packs for years, and rehab specialists trust the durability and therapeutic cooling properties of Chattanooga products.
Your Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl cold pack can be held in place by the 4" x 48" Nylatex Wrap (product CH1212, sold separately) for maximal compression and coverage of your cold pack.