SoundCare plus Ultrasound Unit
THIS MACHINE IS FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY (PHYSIOTHERAPIST, CHIROPRACTOR, RMT ONLY)
The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound device is the newest addition to the Current Solutions line of innovative products. When it comes to looking for new equipment, it only makes sense to purchase products designed by Clinicians, for Clinicians. The SoundCare plus uses cutting edge ultrasound therapy technology to provide effective treatment of pain relief. This unit is unique and was created with the ability to treat a wider range of injured areas, more easily and effectively.
This professional ultrasound device includes these top of the line features:
- Comes complete with two sound heads (1 cm and 5 cm) that can be plugged in simultaneously, and users can switch between the dual sound heads with the push of a button.
- Used for the treatment of chronic and acute muscular pain, and includes fully functional 1 MHz and 3 MHz frequencies. (3MHz ultrasound frequency is absorbed more rapidly, and is appropriate to treat subcutaneous tissues, also known as the hypodermis or superficial fascia tissues. The 1MHz energy frequency is absorbed less rapidly with progression through the tissues, and can therefore be more effective at a greater depth, making it useful to reach deeper muscular issues.)
- Simplify treating a variety of patient issues with configurable treatment options. When providing ultrasound treatment, practitioners can choose between 20 user-defined presets with pulsed therapy options, which are great for treating trigger points, and continuous therapy options which create a deeper thermal effect helping decrease muscle spasms.
- It comes equipped with an easy to read digital panel, also has an ergonomic handle design making it one of the easiest therapeutic ultrasound machines to use on the market
- All backed by a two year manufacturer warranty for reliable, long-term trouble-free operation.
Ultrasound therapy has many benefits which makes it a popular method of treatment used in most physical therapy clinics, chiropractic clinics and sports injury rehabilitation clinics for physical therapy treatment. Researchers have shown that ultrasound therapy can cause increase in tissue relaxation, local blood flow, and scar tissue breakdown, as well as, decrease pain, increase tissue flexibility, increase soft tissue healing and decrease inflammation. The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound unit can treat patient issues such as: bursitis, tendinitis, muscle strains and tears, sprains and ligament injuries and joint contracture or tightness. Which makes it a great choice for any clinic and their patients.
The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound device comes complete with ultrasound gel and instruction manual.
Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz ± 10%; 3 MHz ± 10%
- 0.5 - 10.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor > 80% for 5 cm²
- 0.5 - 15.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor < 70% for 5 cm²
- 0.1 - 2.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor > 80% for 1 cm²
- 0.1 - 3.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor < 70% for 1 cm²
Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz ± 10%
Duty Factor: 10% - 100%, Stepping 10%
Timer: Adjustable up to 30 minutes
Effective Radiating Area: 5.0 cm² ± 20%; 1.0 cm² ± 20%
- 3.0 W/cm² ± 20% (1 MHz)
- 3.0 W/cm² ± 20% (3 MHz)
Raw (Max): 5.0
Beam Type: Collimated
Material of Applicator: Aluminum
Waterproof Grade: IPX7 only for treatment head