Towel Warmer One Door Black RTD-23A
23L Black Electric Towel Warmer - RTD-23A.
Effectively cleans and sterilisers with UV sterilisation, leaving towels and other articles of clothing clean and disinfected, warm and heated for use.
Certified Towel Warmer for beauty industry, hotel spas and for general home use.
- Thoroughly and evenly warms both traditional and disposable towels
- Built-in UV steriliser to keep towels germ-free
- Micro computer control temperature (between 40 and 50 degrees Celsius)
- Aluminium inner chamber for better heat conduction
- Towel basket to easily and orderly store towels
- Removable drip tray underneath to avoid dripping
- Great for both commercial and family use
- Plug and play, no assembly required
- Size and Model : RTD-23A - 23L capacity
- Door: 1 door, swing door open from left to right
- Towel Basket: 2 baskets (smaller depth)
- Power: 200 watts
- Temperature: Up to 70˚ Celcius
- Voltage: 220 V
- UV Lamp: 6W
- Machine Weight:
- Approx. Dimensions (cm): 45(w) x 29(d) x 35(h)
- Loading Capacity: 20-40 towels
- RCM and CE certified
- 1 x UV Steriliser Towel Warmer Cabinet
- 1 x User's Manual
Please Note: Please note due to the UV light sanitising action combined with wet towels or tools some unpleasant odour might occur during the sanitising process.
The machine should only be switched on for a maximum operating time of up to 8-10 hours. Please only leave towels in an operating machine for a maximum of 2 hours. Leaving towels in an operating machine for extended periods of time may cause discolouration and stiffness of the towel. Not adhering to all operating instructions may cause damage to the machine and void the warranty.
Important Note: Ongoing Care Instructions
- Before your first use, please use a slightly wet towel to clean the towel warmer before first time using the machine (new towel warmers come with iron powder on the seals and inside the machine for protection)
- Ongoing daily: You need to clean and wipe the machine daily, at the end of the day, after use.
- Please note if you do not follow these instructions, there might be buildup over time inside the machine which might cause rusting to start sometime in the future or any other buildup result. Should that happen, please note we will not be liable.
- What happen if you see rusty mark? Please use soft or mild rust cleaners or other natural options to remove rust by wiping gently.
I love the look of this towel warmer. And the fact it has a uv light to sanitize is an awesome feature
I have only used it a couple days and am finding it's not getting the towels as hot as iam use to with other warmers I have used.
Iam thinking because it's new. Fingers crossed cause everything else is perfect!