InTENSity 7 Digital TENS
Proven to be among the most durable and easy-to-use TENS units out there, it features a modernized and upgraded microprocessor which offers more precise and accurate adjustability and control of each electrotherapy parameter compared to similar entry-level electrotherapy devices.
The device is great for users seeking a digital LCD display of treatment modes and parameters that is also equipped with physical pulse amplitude knobs for adjusting the intensity of the stimulation throughout each treatment session.
A longtime over-the-counter and doctor-preferred choice for effective relief from acute and chronic pain, just like you will find at your local chiropractic or physical therapy clinic.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate stimulation for post-surgical recovery
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Post-workout recovery
Product Features & Specs:
- Channels: Dual Channel, for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz (adjustable), 1Hz per step
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs (adjustable), 10µs per step
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes, or (C) continuous
- 5 Program Modes:
- Burst Mode (B): Burst rate - adjustable, 0.5 - 5 Hz; Pulse width - adjustable, 50 - 300 µs; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode (N): Pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Generates continuous stimulation based on setting value.
- Modulation Mode (M): Combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. Total cycle time = 1 second.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD1): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD2): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD screen when the battery power is low.
- Dimensions: 4" (L) x 2.4" (W) x 1" (H)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt Heavy Duty Battery
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Comes with Safety Amplitude Cap
- FDA-Approved for Over-The-Counter Sale
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Package Includes Everything Needed To Start Treatment Right Away:
- 1x InTENSity 7 Stimulator
- 1x Sturdy Metal Belt Clip
- 2x Sets of 45" Lead Wires (Part #: WW3005)
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrode Pads (Part #: EP2020WC2-INTM)
- 1x 9V Battery (Part #: TA9050-I)
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
Nous vous recommandons également
Hi5 Bureaux électriques réglables en hauteur avec plateau rectangulaire (120 x 60 cm)
Fauteuil roulant Blue Streak avec bras de bureau rabattables, repose-pieds pivotants