HSU Vinyl Heating Pad Cover Large Handmade In Canada 27" x 15"
Keep using your heating pad!
- Made by hand in Canada
- Designed for your heating pad to easily slide in and zip closed
- Allows for heat to easily pass through
- Top-stitched zipper with sleek, low-profile sewn-in handle
- Double-stitched & reinforced zipper for high-use & high-stress
- Fits most common sized heating pads, up to 27” x 15”
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Mold, mildew & UV resistant materials combat oil & sweat
- Covered with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
Weight: 0.41 kg
Dimensions: 27" x 15"
Why Buy the HSU Vinyl Heating Pad Cover?
If you use a heating pad in your treatments but have not been able to because of current regulations, then the HSU Adapt Heating Pad Protector is the perfect solution! Current regulations state that anything used in a therapy/treatment facility that cannot be cleaned or disinfected should not be used - this includes heating pads. The HSU Adapt Heating Pad Protector still allows for heat to come through, so you can continue to use your heating pad in any treatment setting.
Our DuraSpa PVC vinyl material can tolerate the harsh cleaners approved by Health Canada for disinfecting between treatments and has superior durability to other materials on the market, while maintaining a soft-feel that is essential for a treatment setting.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- We source all our material from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
DuraSpa Vinyl Properties
DuraSpa, HSU’s premium quality PVC vinyl material has superior resistance to tearing and abrasion with 2-way stretch and rated at over 1.5 million “double-rubs”.
Retains the ultra-soft feel of polyurethane (PU) fabric but with the durability of a PVC fabric. DuraSpa is finished with Endurepel™ Armour making it able to stand up to any harsh/medical-grade cleaners recommended by Health Canada* and makes cleaning easier. In fact, most spills can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.