TheraBand Hand Trainer Intro Kit
- Round shape ideal for hand activities
- Pair of high impact, 10" and 10.5" diameter molded rings.
Thera-Band Progressive Hand Trainer Intro Kit assists patients recovering from hand or wrist surgery and to help improve hand, finger and thumb strength and mobility during hand rehabilitation. This therapy tool provides the lightest resistance sequences available to therapists and trainers for immediate post-surgical rehabilitation. The Progressive Hand Trainer is composed of a pair of high impact, 10" and 10.5" diameter molded rings that lock a fitted, circular Thera-Band exercise sheet in place when pressed together. The elastic sheet is die cut with more than 60 access holes, providing numerous strength training and range of motion exercises.
Intro Kit includes:
- 2 interlocking Hand Trainer rings (10", 10.5")
- 6 interchangeable latex sheets
- 1 each level (Tan - XThin; Yellow - Thin; Red - Medium; Green - Heavy; Blue - Xtra Heavy; Black XXtra Heavy)
- Exercise guide