The TENS 3000 uses a microprocessor which gives exact dial performance and are as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate. Benefits include maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst
- Channels: Dual
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- One year warranty
The Tens 4000 performs well against tens units I've tried of much higher cost.
The machine has been real good for my nerve problems. My RMT uses one on me all the time. I’m pleased with my Tens machine.
We Also Recommend
Wavelength Clear Ultrasound Gel 5 Litre Clear
Wavelength Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Gel 5 Litre Blue