Rapid Response Strep A Testing Kit
Test for strep a in your office quickly with Rapid Response Strep A Testing Kit. CLIA waived, rapid strep a detection kit. This kit uses a throat swab specimen technique, to aid in the diagnosis of Group A Streptococcal infections. During testing, the extracted throat swab specimen reacts with an antibody to Strep A that is coated onto particles. The mixture migrates up the membrane to react with the antibody to Strep A on the membrane and generates a red line in the test region. FDA Approved Product andClia Waived.
- (25) Dip Test Strips
- (25) Disposable extraction test tubes
- (25) Sterile Swabs
- (1) Reagent A
- (1) Reagent B
- (1) Positive control (Non-viable Strep A; 0.1% Nan3)
- (1) Negative control (Non-viable Strep C'0.1% Nan3)
- (1) Procedure card -package insert
The presence of a red line in the test region indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result.
- 95% overall accuracy in Rare and 1+ colonies vs. Culture (Gold Standard)
- Easy to read results within five minutes or less -Internal and external controls included in each kit
- 12 month dating from manufacturer
Would love a tracking number for accountability
I’ve had few very sore throats this year and had to go to a walk in clinic where wait times are very long , only to find out it wasn’t strep. I can now do the test at home to determine if strep or not. The clinic also used a swab test that’s ready in 15 min, in stead of waiting 3 days for lab results.
We Also Recommend
Hi5 Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desks with Rectangular Tabletop (120 x 60cm)