iWALK Hands Free Crutch 3.0
NO RETURN POLICY FOR THIS ITEM
iWALKFree is proud to announce the release of the all new iWALK3.0! Three years in development, we've taken the best features of the proven iWALK2.0 and added numerous improvements to create the best iWALK crutch yet!
- Fitting is faster and more intuitive
- Wider foot increases stability 54% to reduce adaptation time and increase user confidence
- Vibram tread has 36% more surface area to provides increased traction
- Compound tread rocker gives a more natural gait
- Knee Platform Pad uses a new high resiliency foam for better comfort and durability. Air channels keep things cool
- Improved strapping system reduces slippage
- New strap pads are more comfortable and make strap adjustments easier than ever
- Locking strap buckles put an end to lost straps
- Thigh Supports are 30% larger for increased comfort and stability
- External adjustment pins make upper and lower leg height adjustments easier than ever
- Custom blue accent colors
I like the, I WALK HANDS FREE CRUTCH 3.0. BUT HAVE ONE ISSUE WITH IT . THE FACT THAT MY LEG STICKS OUT AT BACK IS A BIT OF A HINDRANCE. ONE CANNOT SIT DOWN. I PROPOSE AN IDEA THAT WOULD SOLVE IT. THERE THE LEG REST CAN BE MADE TO GO DOWN . MEANING IT LOOKS LIKE A CRUTCH. IT WOULD MEAN PUTTING HINGES ON EITHER SIDE. WHER THE KNEE MEET THE POLES. A SMALL PIECE OF METAL CAN BE PUT IN, TO KEEP IT FROM CHANGING POSITIONS, SO WHEN THE PERSON STANDS IT CAN BE PUT BACK INTO PLACE.