EZ Adjust Bed Rail-By Stander - 8000
- PREVENT FALLS: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail can easily adjust in length from 66 to 86 to 107 centimetres after installation, helping to keep you or your loved one safe from rolling out of bed during the night; safely supporting up to 136 kilograms, our bedside grab bar provides independence, balance, and support getting in and out of bed when used as an assist rail, preventing falls.
- FOLDS OUT OF THE WAY: Easily fold the support rail down and out of the way when not in use or while making your bed; simply release the 2 round knobs from their locked position to collapse the rail; use with any mattress measuring between 30 to 46 centimetres thick.
- VERSATILE: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is compatible with most home or hospital beds sized from twin to California king, including adjustable beds; our reversible rail can be installed on either side of your bed with the included dual safety strap.
- MODERN DESIGN: The rail frame and practical organizer pouch will seamlessly blend with the style and comfortable feel of your home, making it the perfect bedroom addition; keep your remote, book, or medications close by in the 3 pouch pockets; the included safety strap keeps the EZ Adjust Bed Rail tight to your bed and mattress keeping you or your loved one safe.
- HIGH QUALITY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Easily assemble and securely install the rail to your bed frame; each bed rail includes all of the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required; not intended for use with toddler, water, inflatable, or bunk beds; see our assembly instruction video below.
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, the EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of a kind… It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation; allowing you to have a “half” bed rail to help you get out of bed, and full-sized bed rail at night for maximum fall protection.
How much weight does it support?
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports up to 300 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bedrail to the side after use… This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
No, for more convenient travel bed rails – check out the Bedside Econorail, Bed Rail Advantage, or Metro Travel Bed Rail.
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed!
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.
Have not mounted it yet, but it appears to be sturdy, My only criticism is that the instructions do not match the style of webbing mountings on my unit. I have added a cross piece to prevent the Y arrangement of the webbing from pulling the ends of the tubes together
We Also Recommend
Signature Life Collection Sleep Safe Home Bed Rail
Stander Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar 1100